[Phpgroupware-developers] Re: style guide

From: Kevin Scott
Subject: [Phpgroupware-developers] Re: style guide
Date: Fri, 23 May 2003 17:26:34 +0000

and ALL icons should have alt tags

which brings up a point I've been thinking about in regards to the
restructering of
the project. I really like phpgroupware and hope to start deploying it on a
larger
scale. I personally have gotten used to the little gotchas here and there
(like not using the back button in email) and can usually recover with no
problem.
I totally understand the stateless nature of web apps and resulting interface
problems that result. But I think most new users might be put off (especially
if no
training is provided). anyways I was thinking of something like a usability
commitee
for phpgw, a group of people to evaluate and make suggestions in a more formal
way
than currently exists. Perhaps the first thing that could be done by this group
is
to set up a survey for new end users to gauge reactions to various apps. Just an
idea. Thanks for your time - Kevin Scott