Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] [gnu.org #33585] phpGroupWare Copyright A

From: Dave Hall
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] [gnu.org #33585] phpGroupWare Copyright Assignment
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2003 07:36:09 +1000

"Alex (LEX) Borges" <address@hidden> wrote:

> Shure thing! (me blushes with pride)....
>

> Now, about ammendments to this thing, id like to think more ppl
> will be
> coming (im really pushing jarg to take over the addressbook  and
> lots of
> other stuff, he aint going nowhere soon). So, as soon as some
> significant ammount of code is given by him, fsf would need him to
> signanother one of this or a similar document referring to his
> work, wouldnt
> it?

This is the initial copyright assignment form.  I will be posting a new
form for new contributors in the next few days.  All new assignees will
have to go through a longer process, where the will send a request form
via email to the FSF, they will snail a form to that person, they sign
it and return it.

I don't write the rules, just play by them :)