RE: [Phpgroupware-developers] Account/Address DB proposal

From: Lars Kneschke
Subject: RE: [Phpgroupware-developers] Account/Address DB proposal
Date: Wed, 9 Jul 2003 17:34:24 +0000

Brian Johnson <address@hidden> schrieb:
>Lars Kneschke (address@hidden) wrote:
>>

>>A very important feature is the integration of the ldap-useraccounts
>into
>>the addressbook.
>>

>I don't know what this means.
>
>Could you please explain more or check the db schema at
>http://co.com.mx/~jarg/addressbook.jpg to see if it looks like it's
>being handled
>properly?

I just mean, that it should be possible, that the phpgw-useraccounts are
also visible in the addressbook.

And it would also be nice, if we can use the internal phpgw-address-database
and a external LDAP/NDS/... what ever server. So the gui of the addressbook
should support multiple addressbooks.

Do you now understand what i mean?

Cu

--