Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] Technical questions

From: Alex Borges
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] Technical questions
Date: 22 Aug 2003 16:28:27 -0500

This is an apache/DNS configuration issue.

1.- You should have an external DNS that resolves to the external
address so that redirects to the server get the right ip .

2.- Your apache has the local ip as servername, that is fine, make shure
the url in the coresponding setup  section has the full url (minus last
/) so that links and redirections are generated with the exact name you
need.

3.- Oviously, combine 1 and 2 to have the domain name of the server as a
real domain to outsiders.