Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] HTML Style Guide available

From: Edgar Luna
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] HTML Style Guide available
Date: Sat, 23 Aug 2003 00:30:27 -0500

Kai Hofmann <address@hidden> writes:

> Hi,

> at http://www.probusiness.de/projekte/phpgroupware/html_style_guide.html
> I made my HTML style guide available - maybe parts of it are of interest
> for the phpgw project.
I think that is great have what you say in 4. Formatting code, but I
could not imagine how to do it, in the right way, without a sort of
`indentation engine', integrated with template system, just for the
case when you want to use a partial template within another one.

That AFAIK add an extra process time. Maybe a flag in runtime. Because
this just add a look nice in production code, and in development time
could be useful for complex <div>, <span> or table structures.

--
Edgar Antonio Luna Díaz - http://www.sogrp.com
Fingerprint: C008 5EAC 5272 AC8C 7589  4821 8B34 6166 8733 8310