RE: [Phpgroupware-developers] phpGroupWare copyright assignments

From: Kai Hofmann
Subject: RE: [Phpgroupware-developers] phpGroupWare copyright assignments
Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2003 09:09:00 +0200

Hi Dave,

> We are still lacking quite a few copyright assignments.  I got a list
> from the FSF about a week or 2 ago.  If you have sent your
> assignment to
> the FSF in the last couple of weeks, or have any problems with
> assigning, please let me know.

I have collected all probusiness assignments here - my one arrived last
week.
We are waiting for one last assignment for our new employee - then I will
send
them all to the fsf.

Greetings

   Kai

--
*****    Open Source und Linux im professionellen Einsatz    *****
**  komplexe Mailserver, Groupware, Office: sprechen Sie uns an **