RE: [Phpgroupware-developers] Calendar module without entries

From: Alex Borges
Subject: RE: [Phpgroupware-developers] Calendar module without entries
Date: 29 Aug 2003 11:59:32 -0500

I guess all developers here have thought about some kind of
reengineering of the logical layers of this whole thing to a more
efficient one.

The problem i see is that db independence is still a wanted feature by
most here (not me thouhg, i wouldnt care if it only supports MY
database...hehe). So, to make this more efficient by moving all storage
logic directly to a storage or data layer where some of that logic would
be implemented in PL/SQL and that sort of thing would mean implementing
that layer for a whole bunch of incompatible databases, not to mention
that it just cannot be done in mysql.

Um, what does this have to do with the whole question...um, not much, i
just wanted to blurt it out.....

LEX