[Phpgroupware-developers] Election News and changes

From: Dave Hall
Subject: [Phpgroupware-developers] Election News and changes
Date: Fri, 05 Sep 2003 20:08:48 +1000

Hi all,

There has been some discussion on the list about the elections - and
also off list cos waiting 24 for a reply is useless.

Dan and myself spent some time discussing the election.

The problems with the list lag, will be resolved by nominations being
extended until Monday 8 September 0000UTC - see this link for when that
is for you local time:
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?year=2003&month=9&day=8&hour=0&min=0&sec=0

We will take into account list lag.

The people who have been deemed eligible nominate/vote are listed at the
end of this email.  All of the people listed have been involved in the
project for sometime, or have been active new additions to the team.

I was felt that it was right to allow the new additions participate as
they would probably have contributor status by now, except for the delay
in elections.

The current coreteam (ceb, jengo, seek3r & skeeter) are able to vote,
but not nominate, as they are permenant members of new Coordination Team.

I hope this clarifies things for some people.

Cheers

Dave Hall (aka skwashd)

-- START LIST --
Christian Boettger