[Phpgroupware-developers] Go check the new ab!

From: Alex Borges
Subject: [Phpgroupware-developers] Go check the new ab!
Date: Sun, 07 Sep 2003 16:38:32 -0500

Preferences mostly done, need default and forced preference yet though.
But the hard part is over.

Addressbook insertions seem to be fuxor on pg 7.3 for no real
reason...strange, we are looking at it though

http://plain.sog.com.mx/phpgroupware/

Demo accounts are setup already. Code is in
http://co.com.mx/~jarg/phpgroupware or something like that....

I know it looks borken now, we are working on the little final details
(like the one where its not working..:P...) and minor adjustments (like
when it is utterly broken atm)....

But you get the idea now, and really, it just needs adjustments.

Jarg, Eald, Lex

:P