Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] SQL generator for phpgroupware

From: Andrea Rota
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] SQL generator for phpgroupware
Date: 08 Sep 2003 12:38:32 +0200

Hello,

Il lun, 2003-09-08 alle 11:20, Edgar Luna ha scritto:
> Kai Hofmann <address@hidden> writes:
[...]
> > But how about a bit more code reuse - by using things like PEAR classes:
[...]
> > Only as inspiration
> This have very interesting points, as soon as contacts, be accepted or
> not, and after release (in case be accepted I'll be debugging it), I
> would like to discuss this a lot.

People working on this object-relational mapper could also have a look
at what's going on in Perl-land: there are at least two excellent GPL
object-oriented persistence tools to take inspiration (and GPL code)
from.
http://poop.sourceforge.net has a fairly comprehensive review of
object-relational tools. Looking at Tangram's and SPOPS' docs and code
could help in developing a php counterpart...
Just my suggestion...

--
Regards,
__