[Phpgroupware-developers] HR and 16

From: Dave Hall
Subject: [Phpgroupware-developers] HR and 16
Date: Sat, 20 Sep 2003 08:50:26 +1000

Hi all,

As part of the contacts rewrite we forgot to decide what happens with
the HR app.  I know some people use it and like it.  I must admit that i
was never much of a fan of it in its old form.

I think now that the contacts <-> account linking work has been done,
that HR should just become a read only app for the links.  This would
allow ready access to the linked data.

HR in its current form is broken.  So we need to decide if we want to
keep it in 16 and fix it, or junk it.  If we take option A, then who is
going to do the work?  Alternatively, we take option B and who is going
to take the blame? ;)

Speak up now or forever hold your peace :)

Cheers

Dave