Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] phpgw contact setup

From: Edgar Luna
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] phpgw contact setup
Date: Wed, 08 Oct 2003 14:57:46 -0500

Kai Hofmann <address@hidden> writes:

> During my SAP DB adaption I found that the api setup tries to insert data
> into the following tables without creating them:

> phpgw_contact_types
> phpgw_contact_comm_type
> phpgw_contact_addr_type

> I am not sure if this is a problem of my port or of the new contacts
> backend?
Mmm, if is an upgrade, the $GLOBALS['phpgw_setup']->oProc->CreateTable
calls are in the right place (before the inserts :).

And if is a new install, the INSERTS are in default_records.inc.php,
and the creation of tables in tables_current.inc.php.

So I think there is no bug here, or maybe, but I really doubt it,
could be in scheme-proc.

But If you think that there is a bug anyway, fill one on savannah, and
assign it to me (eald) or to jarg.

Hope that helps.

--
Edgar Antonio Luna Díaz - http://www.sogrp.com
Fingerprint: C008 5EAC 5272 AC8C 7589  4821 8B34 6166 8733 8310