RE: [Phpgroupware-developers] patch for sql in class.hooks.inc.ph p

From: Alex Borges
Subject: RE: [Phpgroupware-developers] patch for sql in class.hooks.inc.ph p
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2003 11:01:39 -0500

Seems i went overboard as usual....

Anyhow, you do your comparission tests (if you want/need them), i do
mine in my controled environment and we all publish them with each end
everyones test environments clearly specified.

The thing is that we have a suite for testing, everyone can do as they
wish with it. I was just hoping for yout o go through the trouble to
make a pgsql sap-db comparission...thats all

The suite does not test database performance, but phpgroupware's
performance in general. Its up to the testers to tune their database and
publish what did they do to obtain better phpgroupware performance.