Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] new template-set

From: Chris Weiss
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] new template-set
Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2003 21:46:00 +0000

found it...

for Show navigation bar as choose Text Only.  In
phpgwapi/templates/probusiness/navbar.inc.php around line 65... if
navbar_format =
text then it fills this $tabs array and doesn't seems to do anything with it
right
away, and doesn't fp the app_rows to give it a handle so the
$tpl->parse('navbarview','app_rows',false); call fails.