Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] pb Folders (was Template Set)

From: Chris Weiss
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] pb Folders (was Template Set)
Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2003 20:58:23 +0000

Holy bugs batman!

ok, figured it out.  I have teh addressmaster missing issue so i wasn't able to
save
my account and I didn't notice the error before.  I was able to add folders to
the
group though so now I have the button.

However, it's broken with a vengence!  the starts off like this:

                phpGroupware
                boo
                blah
                Default Website

phpGroupWare leads to Home, boo leads to Home, blah leads to calendar, default
website leads to I think sitemgr, which I do not have access to and has not been
setup.  No notes, todo, filemanager.

Clicking Applications, presumably to turn folders off, only works if I'm not in
"text only" mode.  The icons there are small enough and few enough that i don't
think it will be a big deal to treat text only and icons views the same way in
folders mode.

Looking forward to this being fixed up, looks cool.

One request though, Since this is in a frame, can the frame be made a bit
smaller?
I'm getting a horizontal scroll bar when in folders mode but not in normal mode
when
composing an email.  There's plenty of room there and I don't think a bit of
horizontal scroll in the frame is unexpected when several sub folders are
opened, so
long as the default all closed isn't scrolling.

Andreas Schiller (address@hidden) wrote:

>Hi Chris,
>
>using the template set, you should find a button on the top left to
>switch the navbar between folders and app view...
>
>HTH,
>
>Andy Schiller,
>probusiness
>
>Chris Weiss wrote:
>> ok, i'm using your template and i've tried all the options I can find.  I
>> don't see
>> anything different with the folders app installed.
>>

>> Kai Hofmann (address@hidden) wrote:
>>
>>>(This is a forward)
>>>
>>>Hi Chris,

>>>(I believe, you are talking about our folders app from our website)
>>>
>>>AFAIK Philipp is currently writing the docs for folders, but he is on a
>>>holiday right now (until next Monday)
>>>
>>>After installing folders from setup you have to switch off folders to
>>>show in the navbar (via admin/applications) (*) - there is a todo on our
>>>list...
>>>
>>>(*) folders is not a standalone application and therefore doesnot make
>>>sense to show up in the navbar.
>>>
>>>folders is only working with prepared template sets - and this is atm
>>>only our template set.
>>>
>>>I hope this helps
>>>
>>>Andy Schiller
>>>probusiness

>> This mail is probably spam.  The original message has been attached
>> along with this report, so you can recognize or block similar unwanted
>> mail in future.  See http://spamassassin.org/tag/ for more details.
>>
>> Content preview:  ok, i'm using your template and i've tried all the
>>   options I can find. I don't see anything different with the folders app
>>   installed. Kai Hofmann (address@hidden) wrote: > >(This is a
>>   forward) > >Hi Chris, > >> no, I installed it and it didn't seem to do
>>   anything. I granted access >> to it and >> there are no prefs or Admin
>>   or app. And there are no readmes docs or >> install >> intructions. >
>>   >(I believe, you are talking about our folders app from our website) >
>>   >AFAIK Philipp is currently writing the docs for folders, but he is on
>>   a >holiday right now (until next Monday) > >After installing folders
>>   from setup you have to switch off folders to >show in the navbar (via
>>   admin/applications) (*) - there is a todo on our >list... > >(*)
>>   folders is not a standalone application and therefore doesnot make
>>   >sense to show up in the navbar. > >folders is only working with
>>   prepared template sets - and this is atm >only our template set. > >I
>>   hope this helps > >Andy Schiller >probusiness > > > >
>>   >Phpgroupware-developers mailing list >address@hidden
>>
>> Content analysis details:   (-16.10 points, 6.5 required)
>> EMAIL_ATTRIBUTION  (-6.5 points) BODY: Contains what looks like an email
>> attribution
>> BAYES_00           (-6.4 points) BODY: Bayesian classifier says spam
>> probability
is 0 to 1%