Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] 0.9.16 contacts communications problem

From: Andreas Schiller
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] 0.9.16 contacts communications problem
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2003 11:32:30 +0100

I am afraid, the query was out of version 1.1.2.13... but the
resulting memory error was also with 1.1.2.14 (I'm not quite sure,
whether I checked the query with 1.1.2.14... sorry)

Yeah, the bugfix hasn't been committed, and won't be while I can't be
sure that don't create another bug.

I would like to check this out. Can you send me a patch?

The correct query would be a nested one, something like

I see what you intent, just is impossible to phpGroupWare while mysql
don't support it and phpGW support at least a version that support it.

Yes, I know. And I didn't want to suggest to use a nested query. I just wanted to point out, that you would have to use a nested query in order to get waht you want... Certainly this is not possible within phpgw, so you have to find another solution. (eg make two queries and join the results into an array)

Greetz,
Andy