[Phpgroupware-developers] About making a custom phpgroupware module

From: s970501
Subject: [Phpgroupware-developers] About making a custom phpgroupware module
Date: Sun, 11 Jan 2004 16:54:30 -0500 (EST)

Hi,

I am a new person to phpgroupware.
I was just finding a good open source groupware suit
and I found phpgroupware.
Phpgroupware is the one I found among the other open source groupwares.
And I want to make my own module for phpgroupware.
I will put this module to phpgroupware community from the first test
version. I hope somebody can use this.
But I found that it's kind of difficult to get documents about building a
custom module for phpgroupware.

Where can I start this?

thanks.