Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] Performance tests

From: Markus Kaemmerer
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] Performance tests
Date: Mon, 01 Mar 2004 11:20:35 +0100

Joseph Engo <address@hidden> wrote:,

>I just downloaded Zend studio, and honestly relized 1 thing.  It
>sucks, LOL.  I got non-stop segfaults on the server end, and the IDE
>isn't all that nice.  (Damn Java)

I didn't had any problems with Zend. But I used my own server
installation, not the Zend server. You can switch the GUI in Tool Menu
from the plain Java IDE to the OS Look, under WinXP it looks like any
other WinXP program.

Komodo is with $295 (for commercial use and with source code control,
personal use is $29.95 not cheaper than Zend or phpEd. I'll test it.

>I am trying to find some form of cheap performance tester that can
>plug into Komodo.

Please report, if you have found one.

At the moment I use Eclipse (www.eclipse.de) with phpEclisep
www.phpeclipse.de. Eclipse is quite powerfull, but does not have so
comprehensive php support like the 'native' PHP IDEs.

Markus

--
Markus Kämmerer         Team Software Solutions
pro|business AG, EXPO Plaza 1, 30539 Hannover

           address@hidden 2004

*       Halle 1, Stand 3k4 (Magirus Deutschland GmbH)
*       Halle 1, Stand 7f2 (EMC Deutschland GmbH)
*       Halle 6, Stand D46 (Land Niedersachsen)