Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] xml to array

From: Sigurd Nes
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] xml to array
Date: Sun, 28 Mar 2004 22:19:40 +0200

Thanks – that worked great!
I had to use the HEAD-version because of safe_args issues.
Here is how:

$xmltool = CreateObject('phpgwapi.xmltool');
$file= ...
$xmldata = file_get_contents($file);
$xmltool->import_xml($xmldata);
$var_result = $xmltool->export_var();

Sigurd

Dan Kuykendall wrote:
Look at xmltool.
There is a version in the HEAD code as well as an improved one in the proposal-branch/nextgen codebase. I suggest using the nextgen version. I put very little code that is not generic, and that was just for error handling.

xmltool is able to convert any xml to an array, and any array into an xml.

Dan

Sigurd Nes wrote:

Does someone have an advice on how to read a xml-document into an array ?

Sigurd