[Phpgroupware-developers] Address book, infolog problems after upgrade t

From: Cedric Delfosse
Subject: [Phpgroupware-developers] Address book, infolog problems after upgrade to 0.9.16.000
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2004 18:24:07 +0200

Hello,

after upgrade from 0.9.14 to 0.9.16, I have the remaining problems:
- With this new version of phpgw, I noticed that persons and
organizations are now separated in the address book. But there's a lot
of organizations that are repeated more than once in the database,
because one org has been created each time a contact from this org has
been found in the previous database. Was it an expected behaviour, or
should have the upgrade script been more intelligent ?
- We like and use infolog a lot. We have these problems. When I click on
a contact to see her/his associated log, another contact is shown
instead of this contact. The infolog is then displayed below this bad
contact. Sometimes, the infolog entry are not related to this contact.
Another problem: In the main infolog page, some contact can not be
clicked.

Thanks for phpgw and best regards,

Here are my system config:

PHP versions:
ii php4 4.3.3-4 A server-side, HTML-embedded scripting langu
ii php4-cgi 4.3.3-4 A server-side, HTML-embedded scripting langu
ii php4-imap 4.3.3-4 IMAP module for php4
ii php4-mysql 4.3.3-4 MySQL module for php4

Apache:
ii apache 1.3.29.0.1-5 Versatile, high-performance HTTP server

MySQL:
ii mysql-client 3.23.49-8.2 mysql database client binaries
ii mysql-common 3.23.49-8.2 mysql database common files (e.g. /etc/mysql
ii mysql-server 3.23.49-8.2 mysql database server binaries

--
Cédric Delfosse                             Linbox / Free&ALter Soft
152, rue de Grigy - Technopole Metz                       57070 METZ