Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] Fw: [bug #5313] "blocked, too many attempt

From: Chris Weiss
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] Fw: [bug #5313] "blocked, too many attempts" and sitemgr
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2004 13:30:51 +0000

Please try to keep replies on the list...

The block will timeout based on your settings in setup/config step 2, 30
minutes by default.

You can get around this by removing entried from the phpgw_access_log table.
The entries to remove will depend on the type of lockout you trigger,
basically look for your IP or the username and remove the error entries.

Yes, this feature is a bit of a hack.