[Phpgroupware-developers] phpGroupWare 0.9.16 in Debian

From: Thomas Viehmann
Subject: [Phpgroupware-developers] phpGroupWare 0.9.16 in Debian
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2004 07:01:39 +0000

Hi.

It's taken a while (mostly my fault), but I'm pleased to announce that
phpGroupWare 0.9.16.000-1-2 has been accepted to Debian/unstable and will be
available after the next mirror pulse (i.e. shortly before midnight CET).

Modules not included in the Debian version (for java problems and the lack of
chora in Debian) are javassh and chora.
You can get these either by obtaining the Debian source and recompiling with
an environment option BUILD_NONDEBIAN set to a string of positive length.
(e.g. apt-get source phpgroupware ; cd phpgroupware-*2/ ; BUILD_NONDEBIAN=1
dpkg-buildpackage -rfakeroot), or wait until they appear on
debs.phpgroupware.org.

Kind regards

Thomas

P.S.: Looking at the version number: Maybe it looks nicer for the users if you
stuck with dots for the upstream releases. Not a problem, though, merely
cosmetic.