Re: [phpGroupWare-developers] FW: [Phpgroupware-users] Participants sele

From: Philipp Kamps
Subject: Re: [phpGroupWare-developers] FW: [Phpgroupware-users] Participants selection
Date: Thu, 13 May 2004 11:38:01 +0200

Am Mi, den 12.05.2004 schrieb Christian Böttger um 13:34:
> [...]

We actually replaced this popup window in a customer project. This popup
is working with Mozilla and IE. We use javascript to write and read the
values between the two windows. It took me a long time to write the
javascript in a way that IE is accepting it. The gui of this popup
window is based on the uijsaddressbook in the email application.
@Dave: You have access to this customer installation (nlkh). We are
happy to give back this code to the original phpgroupware.  For the
cookie based session in IE I'm not sure if this problem is fixed with
our popup window.

Cheers, fips

> > I haven't looked at the code (calendar code is creapy) so these are just
> > guesses.  My understanding is that Dave is working on a redo of calendar,
> > probably for HEAD only though.
>
> Calendar isn't that bad :P
>
> Cheers
>
> Dave

Philipp Kamps
- Team Softwareentwicklung -
pro|business AG
Expo Plaza 1
30539 Hannover
Telefon    05 11 / 6 00 66 - 333
Telefax    05 11 / 6 00 66 - 355
E-Mail     address@hidden

   probusiness auf der HP Linux Roadshow
                    "Linux goes Public"

Erleben Sie probusiness auf der HP Linux Roadshow
am 11.05., 13.05. und 23.06.2004. Alle Details zu
den Veranstaltungsorten und zur Agenda unter
                    www.probusiness.de