[Phpgroupware-developers] Addressbook Communications

From: Philipp Kamps
Subject: [Phpgroupware-developers] Addressbook Communications
Date: Fri, 11 Jun 2004 14:20:55 +0200

Hi ya'll,

I got some questions about the addressbook communications:

What is the difference between:

Communication Types Manager*
and
Communication Descriptions Manager*

What happens if I rename a communication in the
Communications Description Manager? (Our german
customer doesn't like theses english descriptions ;-)

I'm pretty sure that the sync won't work anymore.
The logic is based on the description strings like
'home email' etc.
But I'm pretty sure that the vcard/CSV Import/Export
will break as well.

What would be the best solution for us (non-english people)?

Cheers, fips