[Phpgroupware-developers] Visual Template Conflict

From: Bob Crandell
Subject: [Phpgroupware-developers] Visual Template Conflict
Date: Thu, 29 Jul 2004 21:27:14 +0000

Hi,

I'm on the TechRepublic mailing list and a lot of their message come through
with:
Message:     Keywords: html qprint - 2 k This is really a visual template
conflict issue. The phpGW template already has it own CSS, and style sheets
are cascading, subsequent CSS can be inherited by the page and TOTALLY B0RK
the look of the template theme. Or maybe not, only certain CSS tags are really
capable of this such as the css BODY property, or the A (href) properties.

Is there a way to stuff it in a table or something so that it is displayed
somehow.  For me, I don't really care.  I'll just click on the "View as HTML"
button.  But some of my users freak easy, "Oh!  I'm infected!".

"No you're not.  Just put your head between your knees and breath slowly.
You'll be ok."

Anyway, is there a way to handle this a little more gracefully?

Thanks
Bob

--
Assured Computing, Inc.