Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] Turkish Language Support Request

From: serkan cilingir
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] Turkish Language Support Request
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2004 23:17:17 -0700 (PDT)

Chris Weiss <address@hidden> wrote:

we handle translation as patches but you can upload the whole file
instead of just a patch.

Hopefully our translations coordinator isn't on holiday and will give
you some helpfull tips :)

On Tue, 12 Oct 2004 11:05:45 -0700 (PDT), serkan cilingir
wrote:

> Hi ,
> My name is Serkan in Ýstanbul from Turkey.I study at Marmara
> University.My department is Computer Education Information
> Technologies.This year is my fourth.I have to support your project,
> which is named 'phpgroupware', into Turkish Language to finish my
> university.
> I think you don't support Turkish Language. I've decided to support
> your project in Turkish .If it is OK then I'll start to Translate
> 'phpgroupware' into Turkish.
> Please let me know to accept my request by email,because the period
> is short.
> Please email me soon.
> Sincerely
> Serkan Çilingir

Could you send your translations coordinator's email addresse?

Thanks