Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] TTS in head

From: Sigurd Nes
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] TTS in head
Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2005 22:54:50 +0100

Philipp Kamps wrote:
Hi Brian,

We (probusiness) actually don't have the plan to enhance the TTS
module. But I really like your idea.

Are there any plans to add TTS deadlines to tickets and link TTS items to
calendar (and also use the calendar alarm system)?

We should develop an independent alarm system for all modules:
- upcoming appointments
- new emails
- incomplete todos
- unsolved trouble tickets

It would actually make a pretty good group based, project todo list system if
that (and a few other minor changes) were done

We could implement a hook in the calender application, which
shows (in the day view) elements from other applications.

I'll ask our customer (who is using TTS) if he's sponsoring this
feature request. Feel free to contact me in case you also want to
sponsor this feature request ;-)

Cheers, fips from probiz

I have a tts-clone in property that links to either location or equipment – and from which one can start multiple project (which can have many orders), reports and deviations for later prioritizing to create maintenance projects.

Sigurd