Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] Forum app and ACL

From: Alessandro
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] Forum app and ACL
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2005 18:11:31 +0100

Hi,

Chris Weiss ha scritto:

===== Original Message From Alessandro <address@hidden> =====
Hi,
I'm deeping into the forum app (the simple one not the fudforum).
I want to make the forum ACL-enabled.
Is there any patch, hack or suggestion from the crew?

cheers
Alessandro

the simple forum is no longer supported.  You should also be aware
that because a flaw in it's core design there exists a real possiblity
that posts will be lost if 2 poeple try to post at the same time.  You
be better off to start from scratch.

I'm afraid of this, 'cause I need a very simple app nothing to do whit the fudforum.
The final user will be a school and they want a forum WAI compliant.

All I need is to enable an admin approval on forum submission.
I've found some bugs...and I've already fixed them.

Can anybody help me?
We can all build a simple app and them submit to the phpgw.

cheers
Alessandro