Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] Folder delete

From: Bob Crandell
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] Folder delete
Date: Fri, 06 May 2005 14:16:57 +0000

Ours used to be uw.  It's courier now.  You're right, it does rock.  That was
long enough ago I forgot about the '/'.  Thanks

Dave Hall (address@hidden) wrote:

> On Fri, 2005-05-06 at 02:23 +0000, Bob Crandell wrote:
> > I see what I was doing wrong.  I was choosing the folder I wanted to delete
> > from the first dropdown list and choosing "Delete Folder" from the second
> > dropdown list.  My clients are happy now.
> >
> > We should change the thread title to Fun with Folders.
> >
> > How about subfolders with uwash imap?  It works with Courier.  Is that one
> > of
> > the drawbacks of uwash?
>
> If you are stuck with uw, you need to use a different folder seperator
> courier/cyrus use "." where as uw uses "/" iirc.  btw mbox (uw's native
> storage format) is a real hassle to manage for large folders or data
> recovery.
>
> Courier rocks and it is easy to make the switch.
>
> Cheers
>
> Dave

Bob Crandell, CLS, CNS
Assured Computing, Inc.
When you need to be sure.
http://www.assuredcomp.com/
921 Country Club Road, Suite 100
Eugene, OR 97402
Voice - 541-868-0331
FAX - 541-463-1627

This message is intended solely for the use of the individual and entity to
whom it is addressed, and may contain information that is privileged,
confidential, and exempt from disclosure under applicable state and federal
laws. If you are not the addressee, or are not authorized to receive for the
intended addressee, you are hereby notified that you may not use, copy,
distribute, or disclose to anyone this message or the information contained
herein. If you have received this message in error, immediately advise the
sender by reply email and destroy this message.