Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] Making the head run?

From: Dave Hall
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] Making the head run?
Date: Tue, 10 May 2005 17:34:34 +1000

On Tue, 2005-05-10 at 09:19 +0200, Kai Hofmann wrote:
> Is someone working on the head?
> I found that the setup need some work, because it does
> produce some errors etc.
> If nobody works on it, I will fix it in the next days.

Internal communication within probiz must have some issues atm.  Fips
(and i think Dirk) is working on rewriting setup afaik.

Dave Hall (aka skwashd)
API Coordinator
Do you think if Bill Gates got laid in high school, do you think there'd
be a Microsoft?  Of course not.
Underwear Goes Inside The Pants by Lazy Boy