Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] Docs & Marketing (was the app HR - take ov

From: Mauricio
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] Docs & Marketing (was the app HR - take over?)
Date: Fri, 11 Nov 2005 11:33:18 -0200

Dave,

Dave Hall wrote:
On Thu, 2005-11-10 at 20:58 -0200, Mauricio wrote:

Why am I thinking that phpgw needs more documentation, marketing and all this kind of stuff? ;)

Cos it does.

If you want to help with docs, I would suggest that you create docs on
OO.o2's odf so then we can generate various other formats from it :)

Uhh... I think my writing in english is not so well, as you can seen... :(

But I plan some documentation about my experience with phpgw, in brazilian portuguese.

As for marketing, there should be some interesting developments later
this year/early next year.

If could help some way, say to me!

After all, I will start to develop a new app soon and may be I'll use phpgw (but I want to test ofter frameworks too).

Regards,
Mauricio.

Cheers

Dave