SV: [Phpgroupware-developers] transy - managing translations

From: Sigurd Nes
Subject: SV: [Phpgroupware-developers] transy - managing translations
Date: Wed, 3 May 2006 12:57:23 +0200 (CEST)

> On Wed, 2006-05-03 at 10:02 +0200, Sigurd Nes wrote:
> > Once there was an app 'transy' for managing tranlations that seems to
> > be deleted.
> > All customisations are lost during an upgrade - but still - it is nice
> > to be able to mange the translations, and one might find a way to
> > preserve the customisations only during an upgrade.
> >
> > How about restoring transy?
>
> It has been replaced by developer_tools.
>
> imho it should be switched to xslt and also use be merged with the db
> tools from et, but that can wait.
>
> Cheers
>
> Dave

Found it - but I miss the ability to add single translations (given the
assumption one has  appropriate rights) to the database in a simple manner as
one find missing phrases during normal use of an application. Also - if this is
a localised translation - I would want to keep the phrase even after an
official upgrade of the application.
I might have a look at it some day.

Regards

Sigurd