[phpGroupWare-developers] SiteMgr acl problems with third defined page

From: Louis Höfler
Subject: [phpGroupWare-developers] SiteMgr acl problems with third defined page
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2007 11:13:41 +0200

Hey all, i wanted to host more than one pages and copied the sitemgr-site folder to a different name in the sitemgr folder. That worked great for the second site but after i had copied and defined the third site i am no able to change the third sites acl. Therefore i cant add categories and pages. I rechecked all of my acl's for that site and all seems to be good, i also set the mysql acl table again by hand and that didn't hepled either. I also tried to set a category with the admin user, but that account neither owns write privileges to the third site. How can i fix this problem?

I use apache 2.2.4 and php 5.2 with mysql 5 on suse linux.
The first 2 sites i defined work great (Default and one custom site).
I also did an cvs update witch did not helped me fixing this problem.