Re: [phpGroupWare-developers] phpGroupWare and GPLv3

From: Chris Weiss
Subject: Re: [phpGroupWare-developers] phpGroupWare and GPLv3
Date: Wed, 4 Jul 2007 17:47:18 -0500

On 7/4/07, Dave Hall <address@hidden> wrote:
On Wed, 2007-07-04 at 15:32 -0500, Chris Weiss wrote:

> I say we leave Stable alone and evaluate the "need" in HEAD.  If the
> libs allow v3 then we can change head.

RMS has asked all GNU packages to relicense ASAP.  As it means that we

do you expect it to be required to keep GNU status in the future?

also fix our headers and conduct a full license audit of both branches I
think it is a good thing - even if it is time consuming.

I agree, for HEAD.  For Stable, there are better things to spend time on.