[phpGroupWare-developers] Problem: Reading Mails

From: Mano
Subject: [phpGroupWare-developers] Problem: Reading Mails
Date: Tue, 7 Aug 2007 23:48:40 -0700 (MST)

Hi

I have installed phpgroupware in redhat linux.

I found it is working well with reading replying mails for all users.

But I have problem with reading mails for some users.

Fatal error: Cannot use string offset as an array in
 /home/httpd/vhosts/groupware/phpgroupware1/email/inc/class.mail_msg_ba
se.inc.php
on line 3238

Please let me know what was the problem.

Regards
Mano.

Sent from the phpGroupWare forums @ forums.phpGroupWare.org