[phpGroupWare-developers] status of trunk in svn

From: christian bac
Subject: [phpGroupWare-developers] status of trunk in svn
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2008 11:03:10 +0200

Hi,

I'm still trying to port our picoforge modules to trunk version.

I'm having, problem with ldap, and acl.
I have opened some files with eclipse and php plugin (using easy
eclipse).
Found a lot of typos and some real errors with eclipse warning.

And unguessable problem like an <<extra_fields>> variable in contact_sql
that I don't understand what it is supposed to be used for.

I can propose diffs from my version and the trunk, but last time I did
it, skwashd talled that there were new versions in the <<resight tree>>,
that already had the same fixes.

When will the resight tree changes be merged to trunk.

I have a good opportunity continue working on having picoforge modules
working well with the trunk version next month.
I don't want to waste my time fixing bugs already fixed elsewhere.
I would appreciate that trunk version is updated.

C.Bac