Re: [phpGroupWare-developers] IMPORTANT : SVN Structure change (Was Re:

From: Sigurd Nes
Subject: Re: [phpGroupWare-developers] IMPORTANT : SVN Structure change (Was Re: Who wants to play?)
Date: Thu, 19 Nov 2009 19:14:38 +0100

Maât wrote:
PART FOR EVERYBODY WITHOUT COMMIT RIGHTS

Svn repositories (not repository because i have splitted them) share a
common root

which is publicly available there :

http://svn.savannah.gnu.org/svn/phpgroupware/

under this root we have core, modules and misc :

** core : the repository everybody (betatesters, bug hunters, svn loging
users) will want to checkout

under core we have :
------------------------

-- trunk : the last (hopefully fast) moving codebase with the last
exciting features (and currently the greatest number of bugs we want to
get rid of)

to get a working copy from there you just need to  checkout this url
with subversion (or any graphical svn client like tortoise) :
http://svn.savannah.gnu.org/svn/phpgroupware/core/trunk

-- branches : the various stable (and some of them outdated) branches...
for example you'll fint there the branch dedicated to current stable
versions  0.9.16.xxx

the here above stable branch name is "branch_0_9_16" i tried to
normalize all branch names ( branch_0_9_10 branch_0_9_12 branch_0_9_14
branch_0_9_16...)

to get a working copy from there you just need to  checkout this url
with subversion (or any graphical svn client like tortoise) :
http://svn.savannah.gnu.org/svn/phpgroupware/core/branches/branch_0_9_16
Thanks all and apologies for this really long mail

Maât

Can someone test this and give me feedback ?

I works

Here is a howto on setting svn:externals
http://blog.kowalczyk.info/article/Short-tutorial-on-svn-propset-for-svnexternals-p.html

Regards

Sigurd