RE: [phpGroupWare-developers] Code available for test

From: Sigurd Nes
Subject: RE: [phpGroupWare-developers] Code available for test
Date: Tue, 24 Nov 2009 11:22:18 +0100 (MET)

The search didn't work at all - now it works at least with ascii.
Tried to play with different encoding - like  imap_utf7_encode() to the
criteria applied to imap_search - but no luck.
Maybe you can have a go at it?
The actual search is performed in class.mail_dcom_imap.inc.php, function:
i_search() around line 243.

The only (other) thing (I think) remaining - is the filter feature - seems like
a object wasn't initialized....

Maybe you can see at it with fresh eyes?

Regards

Sigurd