Re: [Phpgroupware-users] newbie!!

From: PGW User
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] newbie!!
Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2002 10:28:00 +0000

hi,

my problem is not the imap server itself we already use communigate pro. the problem i have is when i've setup the imap part of pgw and everything looks fine when i try and logon to this part of the pgw service i get the following error:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: imap_open() in E:\Program Files\Apache Group\Apache\htdocs\phpgroupware\email\inc\class.msg_imap.inc.php on line 159

and as a newbie i don't know how to fix this problem..

rup

On Tue, 15 Jan 2002 11:14:25 -0800