Re: [Phpgroupware-users] problem with LDAP

From: Josh Miller
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] problem with LDAP
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2002 15:59:53 -0600

If you are just setting this up as a test to reinstall for production later, you may want to install the .14RC and see if that is easier. If you do this you will need to set up the LDAP schema via: http://www.phpgroupware.org/cvsdemo/phpgwapi/doc/ldap/README
Also be sure that you set up your LDAP groups.
Your ldap context looks correct, but I assume the quotes aren't literally there. If your still having problems, try to catch someone on the IRC channel. I log in as BearStone.

Good Luck,
  Josh Miller