Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Which files to download?

From: Chris Weiss
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Which files to download?
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2002 16:16:11 +0000

You will also need a database, mysql and pgsql are both supported, and the cvs
client.  All these come with Mandrake but don't always install by default, make
sure you get the php_mysql or php_pgsql package too.  Then look at
http://docs.phpgroupware.org/12-docs/html/admin/ which includes instructions on
getting phpgw from CVS and setting up the database.