[Phpgroupware-users] iCal - how to

From: Marc Williams
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] iCal - how to
Date: 07 Feb 2002 08:37:10 -0600

I'm afraid I can't figure out the phpGroupwar implementation of iCal.
Perhaps someone could explain or point me to some docs.

I had a friend schedule a test appointment for me from her Outlook
client.  It (meeting.ics) arrived as an attachment.  First off, the
phpGroupware Mail app didn't seem to know what to do with it.  It just
saw it as a normal attachment.  Ok, so I saved it to disk.  Then went
into the Calendar app and attempted to to use the 'Import' button.  That
didn't seem to know what to do with it either.

I verified that the attachment she sent did indeed work using my other
email client, Evolution.  Evolution knew exactly what to do with it.

Conversely, how would I 'Export' a meeting that Outlook or Evolution
would understand?  It seems to want to export to *.vcs format.

Thanks for any enlightenment!