[Phpgroupware-users] Little folder Problem with email

From: Apfelsafft
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] Little folder Problem with email
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2002 12:37:04 +0100

Hello,

I just installes phpgw the very first time and nearly everything seems to be ok.
Except email.
I simply installed email and set up the accounts. They are all pop3 accounts.
Writing and fetching mail is ok but i cant add any folder. The only folder i
have is the inbox. No trash, no sent, no user definable folders.

Where did I go wrong?? I need to manage pop3 and no imap accounts.
And another question, where are all the mails stored?? There is not table in
the database and i couldn't find any files on the server.

Hope someone has some answers for me.

Oh, btw, i installed the 0.9.13.018 version.

Bye
René