Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Cyrus initd or xidentd

From: address@hidden
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Cyrus initd or xidentd
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2002 15:21:28 +0100

se cyrus-utils.sf.net for more cyrus info.

Anyhow; this:

I am trying to get cyrus (master) to load as part of an xinetd script
Is not possible. Cyrus version X where x >2 must run as a standalone server, i.e init.d script.

If you're just missing the script, I suggest you download this srpm:
http://rpmfind.net//linux/RPM/powertools/7.1/i386/cyrus-imapd-2.0.9-3.i386.html
and intsall itt. Then you'll find the needed init.d, logrotate etc files in the /usr/src/redhat/SOURCES folder.

If you got more serious trouble with Cyrus, check the above faq follow the links and/or contact the cyrus maillinglist.

Tarjei

Really just want it to load automatically

I have tried a few of the imap scripts but they dont seem to go

I am running
redhet 7.2 kernel 2.4.7
cyrus 2.0.16
sendmail 8.11.6