[Phpgroupware-users] phpGroupWare autoconfiguration

From: Sebastien 'TiT0' Cazajous
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] phpGroupWare autoconfiguration
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2002 17:23:06 +0100

Hi,

i am used to use a phpgroupware installation on a Debian potato
(Apache/1.3.9 (Unix) Debian/GNU PHP/4.0.3pl1 mod_ssl/2.4.10
OpenSSL/0.9.4) the installation was quite simple and it works fine.

i would like to install another phpgroupware on a woody box
(Apache/1.3.22 (Unix) Debian/GNU PHP/4.0.6 mod_jk/1.1.0 DAV/1.0.2)
the install begin right, write the hearder.inc.php configuration
file quite good if i compare to the working installation on the
'potato' box, but do not want to "continue" the installation.

I force the installation by setting up some parameters by hand
and it seems to be a variable that doesn't work and don't send that
i use a mysql database -> this made the completion off a file
name wrong.

Is anyone that could help me with this ! It made me crazy !

Best Rgds,
stc

--
+-[ Sebastien 'Tito' Cazajous -> address@hidden ]