[Phpgroupware-users] not using IMAP?

From: Patrick Oliver
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] not using IMAP?
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2002 12:06:49 -0800

Hello,

Is it possible to use the e-mail module without an IMAP server installed? It
looks like the configuration allows for selecting POP as the "mail server
type" but even when this option is selected, the e-mail module complains that
it can'd find the IMAP library. There is no option to select "none" for IMAP
server type. So I'm guessing the answer to my question is "no."

Also, separately, is it normal to get a bunch of warnings when entering the
Configuration section of /setup? Here is one of the warnings; the rest are
similar excent for different files. Clearly it's a bogus path trying to be
stat'd:

Warning: stat failed for
/usr/local/www/data/phpgroupware/index.php/setup/config.inc.php (errno=20 -
Not a directory) in
/usr/local/www/data.default/phpgroupware/setup/inc/phpgw_setup.inc.php on
line 409

These warnings don't affect configuration as far as I can tell.

Patrick