[Phpgroupware-users] Navbar Applications

From: Marcus Laranjeira
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] Navbar Applications
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2002 17:02:21 -0300

All,

I need help ! I am trying to use many applications like backup, bookmarks, etc, and I use (and need to use) that idsociety template, and in my left navgation bar, just appear the buttons for Administration, addressbook, calendar, e-mail, filemanager, notes and todo ! the other application buttons just doesn't apper, like headlines, projects, wheather, etc...

Anyone know where to fix this !?

Thankx,

Marcus