Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Wrong Calendar problem

From: Brad Campbell
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Wrong Calendar problem
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2002 09:36:34 +0800

"Oeschey, Lars" wrote:

> How can I shift the days in the calendar? it's still wrong, showing wrong
> days for all dates (for example, my calendar says today, the 25th, is
> tuesday), every day is shifted one position. The year is correct, I checked
> that ;)

I had this problem a while ago and found it due to having a time offset
inserted. I'm in West Aus so I'm GMT + 8, and when I put this in it shunted
my calendar forward a day. Removed it and problem went away. Have not had time
to do further investigation of the implications of (not) having this set.

--
Brad....
                   /"\