[Phpgroupware-users] IMAP Problem

From: Marcus Laranjeira
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] IMAP Problem
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2002 17:26:54 -0300

Folks,

I am using a microsoft exchange server right now, and I am testing phpgroupware because we want to migrate from exchange to linux with UWash IMAP and sendmail...... I was able to configure it and I can read all e-mails that are inside the inbox folder, but any e-mail that is inside any other folder I can't acces...

Does anyone knows something that could help me on solving this problem !?

Thanks !

Marcus

PS: please help me... I don't have any other place to ask for help !