[Phpgroupware-users] Adressbook problem in 0.9.14RC3

From: Jochen Haeberle
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] Adressbook problem in 0.9.14RC3
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2002 19:59:53 +0000

Hi All,

today I installed 0.9.14RC4 and played around with two collegues. Quite
impressive
indeed :-)

The adressbook unfortunately is not working correctly for us. You can add an
entry,
but when you save it, you will get an error:

Fatal error: Unsupported operand types in
/serve/gpw.networkerz/phpgroupware/addressbook/inc/class.uiaddressbook.inc.php
on
line 821

But an entry is created in the list. You will get the same error when you click
on
view for a list entry and the same error in the same file on line 681 when you
click edit.

Is this a bug or did I misconfigure something?

Regards
Jochen